|Length||24 ft 2 in||Ext Width||8 ft 5 in|
|Ext Height||10 ft 9 in||Int Height||6 ft 10 in|
|Hitch Weight||7500 lbs||Gross Weight||11500 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||37 gals||Grey Water Capacity||41 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||41 gals||Furnace BTU||20000 btu|
|Fuel Type||Gas||Engine||6.8L SEFI Triton V10|
|Chassis||Ford E350||Horsepower||305 hp|
|Fuel Capacity||55 gals||Wheelbase||158 in|
|Number Of Bunks||1||Available Beds||RV Queen|
|Refrigerator Type||Residential Double Door||Cooktop Burners||3|
|Shower Size||24" x 32"||Number of Awnings||1|
|Axle Weight Front||4600 lbs||Axle Weight Rear||7800 lbs|
|LP Tank Capacity||18 gals||Water Heater Capacity||6 gal|
|Water Heater Type||LP with Electronic Ignition||AC BTU||13500 btu|
|Basement Storage||45.5 cu. ft.||TV Info||LR 32" HDTV|
|Awning Info||15' Power with LED Lighting||Gross Combined Weight||18500 lbs|
|Shower Type||Standard||Electrical Service||30 amp|
Winnebago Outlook Class C gas motorhome 22C highlights:
- Single Slide
- RV Queen Bed
- Rear Bath
- Overhead Bunk
Just imagine how much fun your family of five can have when you choose this single-slide Outlook Class C gas motorhome as your traveling companion. Once you are parked, you can easily set up your coffee maker, hang your kitchen towels, and make a snack to enjoy while playing a board game at the 40" x 72" booth dinette. At night, the kids will find sleeping space on the overhead bunk and the dinette after showering in the full bathroom. You and your spouse can retire to the RV queen bed after placing your keys on the nightstand.
It will be easy to choose an Outlook Class C gas motorhome by Winnebago once you have seen all the amenities included. These models are built on a Ford E350 or E450 chassis and range in length from 24' 2" to 31' 10". Each model includes a 4,000-watt Cummins Onan MicroQuiet generator to keep you powered throughout each of your journeys, and the large lighted trunk storage compartment will be just what you need to bring along your outdoor camping gear. The tinted windows will ensure that you will have privacy as you spend your time indoors, and the LED lighting will brighten up the interior when it's after dark. All you need is the right Outlook to have fun!
Standard Features (2020)
- Ford® E350 Chassis 305-hp 6.8L SEFI Triton V10 engine, TorqShift 6-speed automatic transmission w/overdrive, 155-amp. alternator (22C, 22E, 25J)
- Ford E450 Chassis 305-hp 6.8L SEFI Triton V10 engine, TorqShift 6-speed automatic transmission w/overdrive, 155-amp. alternator (31N)
- 4-wheel ABS
- Trailer hitch 7,500-lb. drawbar/500-lb. maximum vertical tongue weight
- Cab seats armrests, fixed lumbar support, and multi-adjustable slide/recline
- 3-point seat belts
- Airbags driver and passenger
- 12-volt powerpoint
- Power steering w/tilt and cruise control
- Power door locks
- Manual mirrors w/pivoting arms
- Cab mat
- Exterior mirrors w/electric remote adjustment, defrost and side cameras
- Amplified digital TV antenna
- Pleated night shades
- Systems monitor panel
- Roof vent (galley and front bunk area)
- Blackout cab divider curtain
- Bunk privacy curtain
- Tinted windows
- Vinyl ceiling
- USB charger (dinette and bedroom, 31N) (dinette, 22C, 22E, 25J)
- LED lighting
- 32" HDTV
- Vinyl flooring throughout
- Assist bar
- Thermoformed countertops
- Microwave oven w/touch control
- 2-door residential refrigerator/freezer
- Pantry (22C, 31N)
- 3-burner range top
- Recessed double bowl sink
- Shower 24"x32"
- Shower curtain
- Glass shower door (31N)
- Flexible showerhead
- Powered roof vent
- Toilet w/hand flush
- Tissue holder
- Robe hook(s)
- Towel bar(s)
- Double bed w/foam mattress and mattress cover (22E, 25J)
- Queen bed w/foam mattress and mattress cover (22C, 31N)
- Premium high-gloss fiberglass skin
- Running boards
- Large lighted trunk storage compartment
- Powered patio awning w/LED lighting
- Pet leash tie down
- Spare tire (increase length by 4 inches)
Heating & Cooling System
- 20,000 BTU furnace (22C, 22E, 25J)
- 30,000 BTU furnace (31N)
- Coleman®-Mach® 3 A/C (22C, 22E, 25J)
- Coleman®-Mach® 15 A/C (31N)
- AC/DC load center, 55-amp. converter/charger
- 30-amp. power cord
- TV jack and AC receptacle near entrance door
- 2 Deep-cycle, Group 24 battery
- Coach battery disconnect system
- Automatic dual-battery charge control
- 4,000-watt Cummins Onan® MicroQuiet™ generator
- Auxiliary start circuit
- 1,000-watt AC/DC inverter w/remote panel
- Cable TV input
- Solar panel/battery charger wire prep
- Pressurized city water hookup
- On-demand water pump
- 6-gallon LP water heater w/electronic ignition
- Permanent-mount LP tank w/gauge
- Gravity tank fill
- Water heater winterization by-pass valve
- Black holding tank flushing system
- LP, smoke, and carbon monoxide detectors
- 10 BC fire extinguisher
- Ground fault interrupter
- Child seat tether anchor
Notes and Exclusions
- The height of each model is measured to the top of the tallest standard feature and is based on the curb weight of a typically equipped unit. The actual height of our vehicle may vary by several inches depending on chassis or equipment variations. Please contact your dealer for further information.
- Floorplans feature a wide-body design – over 96-inches. In making your purchase decision, you should be aware that some states restrict access on some or all state roads to 96-inches in body width. Before making your purchase decision, you should confirm the road usage laws in the states of interest to you.
- The load capacity of your motorhome is designated by weight, not by volume, so you cannot necessarily use all available space when loading your motorhome.
- Capacities are based on measurements prior to tank installation. Slight capacity variations can result due to installation applications.
- Capacities shown are tank manufacturer’s listed water capacity (W.C.). Actual filled LP capacity is 80% of listing due to overfilling prevention device on tank.
- Actual towing capacity is dependent on your particular loading and towing circumstances which includes the GVWR, GAWR and GCWR, as well as adequate trailer brakes. Please refer to the Operator’s Manual of your vehicle for further towing information.
- See separate chassis warranty.
- See your dealer for complete warranty information.
- Sleeping capacity is the maximum based on a specific floorplan.
See us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
Save your favorite RVs as you browse. Begin with this one!
Very HappySales staff is awesome! We are very happy with our new fifth wheel we purchased!
940-767-1234 or Contact Us