Jayco Jay Flight SLX 7 Travel Trailer
Jayco brings you a single axle, 7-foot wide, reliable Jay Flight SLX 7 travel trailer to be ready to go anywhere for any adventure. From the Magnum Truff Roof system with seamless DiFlex II material, Goodyear® tires with galvanized steel, and front diamond plate to the Chocolate Maple cabinets doors and brushed-nickel faucet, plus the mandatory Customer Value Package you will find comfort and style in any model.
Inside each model, you will find at home features to make your traveling that much more enjoyable. Features like the premium multimedia sound system with MP3/iPod input jacks and Bluetooth® connectivity, the microwave oven, and the digital TV antenna. You will also enjoy relaxing underneath the power awning with LED lights and speakers for you to crank up the tunes!
Come choose your Jayco Jay Flight SLX 7 favorite floorplan, and start your adventure now!
Jay Flight SLX 7 184BS
Jayco Jay Flight SLX 7 travel trailer 184BS highlights: Bunk Beds Slide Out ... more about Jay Flight SLX 7 184BS
Sleeps 5 Slides 1 Length 21 ft 5 in Ext Width 7 ft 1 in Ext Height 0 ft Int Height 6 ft 1 in Hitch Weight 400 lbs Gross Weight 3950 lbs Dry Weight 3210 lbs Cargo Weight 740 lbs Fresh Water Capacity 20 gals Grey Water Capacity 19.9 gals Black Water Capacity 19.9 gals Number Of Bunks 2 Available Beds Queen Refrigerator Size 3 cu ft Cooktop Burners 2 Number of Awnings 1 LP Tank Capacity 20 lbs Water Heater Capacity 6 gal Water Heater Type Gas AC BTU 8000 btu Cargo Deck Size 0 ft Awning Info 10' Power w/LED Lights Axle Count 1 Number of LP Tanks 1 Shower Type Tub/Shower Combo Electrical Service 30 amp
Jay Flight SLX 7 195RB
Jayco Jay Flight SLX 7 travel trailer 195RB highlights: Semi-Private Bedroom ... more about Jay Flight SLX 7 195RB
Have a question about this floorplan? Contact Us
Sleeps 3 Length 21 ft 8 in Ext Width 7 ft 1 in Ext Height 0 ft Int Height 6 ft 1 in Hitch Weight 265 lbs Gross Weight 3750 lbs Dry Weight 2890 lbs Cargo Weight 860 lbs Fresh Water Capacity 20 gals Grey Water Capacity 19.9 gals Black Water Capacity 19.9 gals Available Beds Queen Refrigerator Size 3 cu ft Cooktop Burners 2 Number of Awnings 1 LP Tank Capacity 20 lbs Water Heater Capacity 6 gal Water Heater Type Gas AC BTU 8000 btu Cargo Deck Size 0 ft Awning Info 10' Power w/LED Lights Axle Count 1 Number of LP Tanks 1 Shower Type Tub/Shower Combo Electrical Service 30 amp
Jay Flight SLX 7 Features:
- 3-inch, cambered, steel box tube frame
- Fully-integrated A-frame
- Magnum Truss Roof System with seamless DiFlex II® material
- Large Exterior Downspouts
- Entrance doors and baggage doors all Keyed Alike
- Goodyear® tired with galvanized steel, impact-resistant wheel wells
- 30-amp service
- 20-pound propane bottle
- Spare tire with cover
- Exterior Cable TV Hookup
- Chocolate Maple cabinet doors
- Wardrobe/pantry storage
- Acrylic sink
- Seamless solid-surface look kitchen countertops
- Large 50/50 acrylic kitchen sink
- 2-burner range
- 3-cubic-foot refrigerator with temperature controls
- Microwave oven
- Brushed nickel faucets
- Wall-mounted 8,000-BTU A/C
- Diamondflor® vinyl flooring
- Shaw® residential-grade carpet (select models)
- Indoor/outdoor dinette table
- Premium multimedia sound system with MP3/iPod input jacks and Bluetooth® connectivity
- Digital TV antenna
- Residential-height plywood bed platforms
- Marine toilet with foot-flush
- Shower curtain with curved shower track (select models)
- Wood-trimmed mirror in bathroom
- Queen Simmons® mattress (select models)
- 300-pound-rated bunk beds (select models)
- 4-inch-thick bunk mats (select models)
Customer Value Package (mandatory)
- Goodyear® tires (made in the U.S.A.)
- 6-gallon gas water heater
- Bathroom skylight
- Front diamond plate
- Pleated window shades
- Power awning with LED light and speakers
- Range hood
- Stabilizer jacks with sand pads (2)
- Water heater bypass
- Canadian Standards
- Customer Value Package: Goodyear® Tires (Made in the U.S.A.), 6 Gal Gas Water Heater, Bath Skylight, Front Diamond Plate, Pleated Window Shades, Range Hood, Stabilizer Jacks (2), Water Heater Bypass, Keyed Alike Entry & Baggage Doors, Spare Tire with Cover, 2-Burner Cooktop, Microwave, 3 cu. ft. Refrigerator with Temperature Control, Power Awning with LED Lights & Speakers
- Roof-Mounted 13,500-BTU Air Conditioner
- Baja Edition (Idaho-Built Units Only): 30 lb LP Bottle, Large Fresh Water Tank (20 Gal 145RB, 154BH; 30 Gal 174BH, 175RD, 195RB), Flip Axle, Goodyear® Off-Road Tires, Enclosed Underbelly, Double Step, Stab Jacks (4), Black Diamond Plate Sidewall Skirt)
- Queen Bedspread (195RB)
Please see us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
Jayco, Inc. was founded in 1968 by a man of strong faith and vision. The late Lloyd J. Bontrager, family man and inventor, felt he could build the world a better RV. He longed to create a company of his own, one that clearly reflected his ideals: a company where everyone would be treated as "family".
With encouragement from his wife Bertha, Lloyd started Jayco on their farm--in two chicken houses and a barn! He developed his own prototype camping trailer and a unique lifter system for fold-down campers, the basic design of which is patented and still in use today. By the end of 1968, his fledging company of 15 employees had sold 132 fold-down camping trailers.
Today, Jayco's "family" of employees has grown to nearly 1,500 people, while more than 25,000 people join our "extended family" of customers each year.
At Jayco, our mission statement is: Committed to being the most respected name in recreation vehicles. We will consistently build a high quality, high value, competitively priced product at acceptable margins, treat every situation with the highest level of integrity in a timely manner, and continually work to reduce total cost to achieve acceptable returns.