Jayco Jay Flight SLX 7 Travel Trailer RVs For Sale
If you're looking for a lightweight travel trailer with convenient features, you've found it in a Jay Flight SLX 7 by Jayco! These 7' wide, single-axle models weigh under 3,500 lbs for easy towing.
Each model includes a large folding entry door handle, LED exterior lighting, plus electric, self-adjusting brakes with easy lube hubs that will make towing easier than ever. You'll enjoy solid hardwood cabinet doors inside, as well as vinyl flooring, seamless solid surface kitchen countertops, and a wall-mounted 8,000 BTU A/C to keep you cool. The Customer Value Package includes convenient features, such as Keyed-Alike entry baggage doors, a power awning with LED lights and speakers, a front diamond plate, plus so much more!
The Jay Flight SLX 7 travel trailer by Jayco may be small in size, but not in features! Choose your favorite layout today and start camping tomorrow!
Jay Flight SLX 7 184BS
Jayco Jay Flight SLX 7 travel trailer 184BS highlights: Bunk Beds 4" Thick Bunk ... more about Jay Flight SLX 7 184BS
Sleeps 5 Slides 1 Length 21 ft 7 in Ext Width 7 ft 1 in Ext Height 10 ft Int Height 6 ft 6 in Hitch Weight 375 lbs Gross Weight 4300 lbs Dry Weight 3380 lbs Cargo Weight 860 lbs Fresh Water Capacity 20 gals Grey Water Capacity 19.9 gals Black Water Capacity 19.9 gals Tire Size 14" Furnace BTU 18000 btu Number Of Bunks 2 Available Beds Queen Refrigerator Size 3 cu ft Cooktop Burners 2 Number of Awnings 1 LP Tank Capacity 20 lbs Water Heater Capacity 6 gal Water Heater Type Gas/Electric DSI AC BTU 8000 btu Awning Info 10' Electric with LED Lights Axle Count 1 Number of LP Tanks 1 Shower Type Tub/Shower Combo Electrical Service 30 amp
Jay Flight SLX 7 Features:
Standard Features (2021)
- Axles with electric, self-adjusting brakes and easy lube axles
- Cambered, steel box tube frame
- Fully-integrated A-frame
- Magnum Truss™ Roof System with seamless DiFlex II material
- Large exterior downspouts
- Front window
- 30-amp service
- 20 lb. propane bottle
- Exterior cable TV hookup
- LED exterior lighting
- Large folding entry door handle
- Dark tinted safety glass privacy windows
- Rooftop solar prep
- Solid hardwood cabinet doors
- LED interior lighting
- Wall-mounted 8,000 BTU A/C
- Vinyl Flooring
- Shaw Residential-grade carpet (select models)
- Seamless solid-surface look kitchen countertops
- Brushed nickel faucets
- Heavy duty, 75 lb., full extension, steel ball-bearing drawer guides
- Premium multimedia sound system with MP3/iPod input jacks and Bluetooth® connectivity
- Digital TV antenna
- Residential-height plywood bed platforms
- Marine-grade toilet with foot-flush
- Shower curtain with curved shower track (select models)
- Wood-trimmed mirror in bathroom
- Queen Serta® mattress (select models)
- 300 lb. rated bunk beds (select models)
- Wardrobe/Pantry storage
Customer Value Package (Mandatory)
- Goodyear® Endurance tires (made in the U.S.A.)
- 6 gal. gas/ electric DSI water heater
- Bathroom skylight
- Front diamond plate
- Pleated window shades
- Power awning with LED lights & speakers
- Range hood
- Stabilizer jacks with sand pads (2)
- Water heater bypass
- Spare tire with cover
- 2-burner range
- 3 cu. ft. refrigerator with temperature controls
- Microwave oven
- Keyed-Alike™ entry and baggage doors
- JaySMART (Safety Markers and Reverse Travel) LED lighting (patent-pending)
- Large folding entry door grab handle
- Bedspread (N/A 145RB & 154BH)
- Customer Value Package: Goodyear® tires (Made in USA), 6 gal gas/electric DSI water heater, bathroom skylight, front diamond plate, pleated window shades, range hood, stabilizer jacks (2), water heater bypass, Keyed Alike™ entry and baggage doors, spare tire with cover, 2-burner cooktop, microwave, 3 cu. ft. refrigerator with temperature control, power awning with LED lights and speakers, JaySMART™ exterior LED lighting, large folding entry door grab handle, bedspread (N/A 145RB, 154BH)
- Baja Edition: 30 lb. LP bottle, large fresh water tank (20 gallons on 145RB, 154BH) (30 gallons on 174BH, 183RB, 184BS & 195RB), flip axle, Goodyear® off road tires, enclosed underbelly, double step, (4) stabilizer jacks and black diamond plate sidewall skirt
- Solar Power Package
- 100 watt solar panel and 30 Amp controller
- Fiberglass sidewalls
Please see us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Jayco, Inc. was founded in 1968 by a man of strong faith and vision. The late Lloyd J. Bontrager, family man and inventor, felt he could build the world a better RV. He longed to create a company of his own, one that clearly reflected his ideals: a company where everyone would be treated as "family".
With encouragement from his wife Bertha, Lloyd started Jayco on their farm--in two chicken houses and a barn! He developed his own prototype camping trailer and a unique lifter system for fold-down campers, the basic design of which is patented and still in use today. By the end of 1968, his fledging company of 15 employees had sold 132 fold-down camping trailers.
Today, Jayco's "family" of employees has grown to nearly 1,500 people, while more than 25,000 people join our "extended family" of customers each year.
At Jayco, our mission statement is: Committed to being the most respected name in recreation vehicles. We will consistently build a high quality, high value, competitively priced product at acceptable margins, treat every situation with the highest level of integrity in a timely manner, and continually work to reduce total cost to achieve acceptable returns.